Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Transfo outrigger platform[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Transfo outrigger platform
- From: "h.d.richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:30:05 -0700
I have two points for you to consider.
First, if you have tie-off points for workers to anchor their fall protection harness to you will have very high anchor point loads. I can not tell you what these loads are because your codes are different than ours.
Secondly, review your insurance policy. Some policies do not cover the design of temporary structures. If you are not covered you can probably have this coverage added for very little cost. This is not something you want to do if you are not insured.
Good luck with the project.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Transfo outrigger platform
- Next by Subject: Tropical wood design calues
- Previous by thread: Transfo outrigger platform
- Next by thread: SDS Value