Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SDS Value[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: SDS Value
- From: DT <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 08:54:54 -0800
I've used www.seismicfactor.com. You input the address and the building parameters and it computes the corresponding site coefficients and base shears. I have double checked it in triplicate and it jives. It gets the lat and long based on the address in google maps.
DavidSent from my iPhone
On Nov 12, 2011, at 7:01 AM, Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:
- Prev by Subject: Re: SDS Value
- Next by Subject: Re: SDS Value
- Previous by thread: Re: SDS Value
- Next by thread: Re: SDS Value