Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Construction Practices in Romania[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Construction Practices in Romania
- From: "bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:38:34 -0500 (EST)
I wonder if they're close to what you'll find in Elbonia:
On November 16, 2011 at 11:36 PM Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
What are some of the common methods of construction in Romania for single story industrial buildings?
Cast in place concrete
In cast in place concrete construction, are the systems:
Slab and beam;
What are the standards for reinforcing steel?
Comments are welcome.
Regards, Harold Sprague
- Prev by Subject: Construction Practices in Romania
- Next by Subject: Corrosion Engineer
- Previous by thread: Construction Practices in Romania
- Next by thread: Design Values for Brazil