Anchor Embedment in Concrete per ACI Appendix D - Round Members?

In my (admittedly not so thorough) perusal of ACI Appendix D, it was not readily apparent to me that there is a way to calculate the capacity of anchors and anchor groups in a round pedestal. A good example would be anchors embedded in a drilled shaft foundation.

Comments?