Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Reduced Strength proposed for Southern Pine[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Reduced Strength proposed for Southern Pine
- From: IRV FRUCHTMAN <ifaeng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 05:28:37 -0800 (PST)
Just learned that based on new tests, the SPIB is proposing to reduce SP strength values (looks like around 30%). Check their website for details.Yikes!
- Prev by Subject: Re: rebar vs anchor
- Next by Subject: Reference for screwed connections in structural steel
- Previous by thread: FTG UPLIFT
- Next by thread: steel connection