Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: steel connection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: steel connection
- From: Salman Siddiqui <ssiddiqui(--nospam--at)olayandescon.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:43:19 +0500
I am looking for a general steel connection design book,Akbar tamboli book is good but it is not in accordance with AISC.Book you are mentioning “Uniform Force Method” is a general book for steel connection?
You didn't specify if there is a specific type of connection you are interested in, but I have 2 small paperback books at my office by William Thornton on the Uniform Force Method that are well respected. If you contact AISC you may be able to download or order them.
- Prev by Subject: Re: steel connection
- Next by Subject: RE: steel connection
- Previous by thread: RE: Flanges Bolt Head direction
- Next by thread: RE: steel connection