Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: steel connection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: steel connection
- From: William Haynes <gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:50:11 -0500
It is more for brace connections, probably not what you are looking for.
I am looking for a general steel connection design book,Akbar tamboli book is good but it is not in accordance with AISC.Book you are mentioning “Uniform Force Method” is a general book for steel connection?
You didn't specify if there is a specific type of connection you are interested in, but I have 2 small paperback books at my office by William Thornton on the Uniform Force Method that are well respected. If you contact AISC you may be able to download or order them.
On Nov 24, 2011, at 7:41 AM, Salman Siddiqui <ssiddiqui(--nospam--at)olayandescon.com> wrote:
I am looking a book for steel connection design, which may be ideal for design office use not for study purpose only. If any one know about steel connection book in American units or any download link of book then please share, I think many of us will find it useful.
MS Structural Engineering,NED.
- Prev by Subject: RE: steel connection
- Next by Subject: Steel Design Program
- Previous by thread: RE: steel connection
- Next by thread: Interesting Article on Fluent News