Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
QUESTION re: Grouting Equipment bases[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: QUESTION re: Grouting Equipment bases
- From: "bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:06:57 -0500 (EST)
1) Do you do foundations for equipment such as pumps, compressors, engines, vessels, etc.?
2) Do these typically feature grouting of some arbitary space between the base of the equipment (base plate, base angle, base frame, etc.) and the foundation?
3) Are you responsible for instructions for the people doing that grouting, and how do you instruct them if so?
An argument between a colleague and myself is pending.
- Prev by Subject: Question on Cable duct into concrete basement wall in SDC D
- Next by Subject: RE: QUESTION re: Grouting Equipment bases
- Previous by thread: RE: Research Suggestions (and Solicitations?)
- Next by thread: RE: QUESTION re: Grouting Equipment bases