Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
New structural analysis software for concrete buildings that can include post-tensioning[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: New structural analysis software for concrete buildings that can include post-tensioning
- From: "ADAPT - Florian Aalami, Ph.D." <florian(--nospam--at)adaptsoft.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:29:10 -0500
We’re pleased to announce the upcoming release of a ADAPT-Edge, a new structural analysis software for complete concrete buildings.
ADAPT-Edge fundamentally changes the way you can model, analyze and design your concrete buildings by combining your detailed floor and foundation system design with the gravity and lateral analysis of the complete structure – gone would be the need to maintain multiple models and transfer geometry, loads and reactions between them…
ADAPT-Edge is Revit Structure compatible and offers the option of adding post-tensioning to any level of the structure and/or mat foundation. ADAPT-Floor Pro and MAT operate seamlessly in the same environment as Edge, without the need to transfer any data back and forth.
To read more about this exciting new development, follow the link below:
Florian Aalami, Ph.D.
ADAPT Structural Concrete Solutions
Autodesk Authorized ISV Partner
mobile: (650) 218-0008
phone: (650) 306-2400
fax: (650) 306-2401
- Prev by Subject: RE: New Madrid
- Next by Subject: New Zealand earthquake webinar
- Previous by thread: Re: ACI and further ramblings
- Next by thread: Determining Existing Reinforcement Depth