Walls at Airports

List,

I'm designing a sound-barrier wall for an airport. The specifications list a basic wind pressure and a jet-blast loading pressure without saying whether these are additive or not. I've asked for clarification but haven't received an answer and I don't know whether they have the knowledge determine in what proportions to combine the two loadings.

Has anybody had any experience in this area?

Gary