Re: seaint Digest for 22 Dec 2011

See comment below. / eric

On 12/23/2011 10:40 AM, Kembcon wrote:
This message is too long to be posted to this list.

So, start a new list already. I don't know why your system garbles messages so badly and inserts so much gibberish.

If you'd clean up your lists, the posts would be much shorter. Why is it necessary to recapitulate all the previous posts in each message?

/ eric