Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
2012 SE Reveiew Seminars in LA - Last chance to save $400[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: 2012 SE Reveiew Seminars in LA - Last chance to save $400
- From: BYASeminars(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:52:11 -0500 (EST)
Register by January 1, 2012 and save $400.
BYA Publications is pleased to announce the 12th consecutive year of the most comprehensive Structural Engineering Review seminars in California. The expanded 12 session program is comprised of a detailed interactive presentation of a selection of problems and topics intended for the 2012 NCEES Structural exam. Also included are discussions of the most recent developments in structural and seismic engineering. These seminars also provide the best in-depth review of the 2009 IBC code provisions even for those not taking the exam.
For complete program and registration information please see our website
- Prev by Subject: 2012 National Design SpecificationR and 2012 Wood Frame Construction Manual Now Available from the American Wood Council
- Next by Subject: 2012 Structural Engineering Review Seminars in Los Angeles for the April NCEES SE Exam
- Previous by thread: Re: Season's Greetings