From: Gail Kelley [mailto:gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Professional Liability Insurance

I am looking for volunteers to review and comment on an article I have written on professional liability insurance.

I'm not looking for any significant time commitment - just comments on whether there is too much / too little information and whether it is is clearly written.  (Although in-depth comments would certainly be welcome.)  Any and all volunteers are welcome, including those who know nothing about insurance.

Gail Kelley