Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Professional Liability Insurance

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
        To expand on Stuart's posting, professional liability insurance  for engineers in Canada is underwritten by a group of insurers under the name ENCON.  They can be reached at  ENCON produces stop-loss seminars and other services for engineers and reduces premiums for attendees.  I'm sure they would be delighted to criticize your article.  They may even be able to provide you with significant information you don't have now.
        Sorry I didn't think of this in my earlier posting.
H. Daryl Richardson
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:04 AM
Subject: RE: Professional Liability Insurance



You might want to reach out to someone at ACEC/CASE, they would probably be interested in peer reviewing your article for you.


D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Structural Division Manager

Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657 | mstuart(--nospam--at)


From: Gail Kelley [mailto:gskwy(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Professional Liability Insurance


I am looking for volunteers to review and comment on an article I have written on professional liability insurance.


I'm not looking for any significant time commitment - just comments on whether there is too much / too little information and whether it is is clearly written.  (Although in-depth comments would certainly be welcome.)  Any and all volunteers are welcome, including those who know nothing about insurance.


Gail Kelley