Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Professional Liability Insurance[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Professional Liability Insurance
- From: "h.d.richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:33:18 -0600
To expand on Stuart's posting, professional liability insurance for engineers in Canada is underwritten by a group of insurers under the name ENCON. They can be reached at www.encon.ca. ENCON produces stop-loss seminars and other services for engineers and reduces premiums for attendees. I'm sure they would be delighted to criticize your article. They may even be able to provide you with significant information you don't have now.
Sorry I didn't think of this in my earlier posting.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: Professional Liability Insurance
- Next by Subject: Rebar Adhesive Anchoring
- Previous by thread: RE: Professional Liability Insurance
- Next by thread: Re: Professional Liability Insurance