Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:04 AM
Subject: RE: Professional Liability Insurance

Gail,

You might want to reach out to someone at ACEC/CASE, they would probably be interested in peer reviewing your article for you.

Structural Division Manager

Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657