Re: List Server Operating

   I concur. LinkedIn has a lot of folks who know little and not very many who sound like they know a lot. It's just the opposite of this Listserv. Many cannot even frame a question so that I understand what they're asking - maybe my problem. I belong to a couple of groups that are filled with excellent practitioners, but much more is drivel. That said, all my LinkedIn contacts are in the excellent practitioner category.
   Jim Getaz