Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: List Server Operating[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: List Server Operating
- From: James Getaz <jamesgetaz3(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:01:36 -0400
I concur. LinkedIn has a lot of folks who know little and not very many who sound like they know a lot. It's just the opposite of this Listserv. Many cannot even frame a question so that I understand what they're asking - maybe my problem. I belong to a couple of groups that are filled with excellent practitioners, but much more is drivel. That said, all my LinkedIn contacts are in the excellent practitioner category.
- Prev by Subject: Re: List Server Operating
- Next by Subject: Look what i found...
- Previous by thread: Re: List Server Operating
- Next by thread: Professional Liability Insurance