Underground Tanks

Good to see the list coming back to life

I have a project where we are using fiberglass underground tanks for drinking water. they are cylinders 10 ft diameter x 38 ft long. They are to have 4 ft of dirt cover and are to be HS-20 load rated. Since it is underground I am not sure what part of the CA building code covers the design for seismic forces. It will be built to a AWWA standard. What can I expect the tank mfg to submit for seismic design calculations.
Thanks
Tim Rudolph PE
949 498-8454