RE: Underground Tanks

Hi,
Harold, thanks for you insight. I will research further.
Paul, thanks I have a Soils Report good soil but high seismic and fall in the D category and an essential facility – thus my concern and questions
Andrew, I saw you comments on hydrostatic uplift, some how it didn’t come thru on the digest mode??? That is taken care of as I am on a hillside wit good drainage and a under drain system.
H. Daryl Richardson – you comments we helpful as I was able to answer them and how they are in the design

Thank you all

Tim Rudolph PE