Off - topic - Tip from Vish on Pronunciation

Note the following link

https://ssl.gstatic.com/dictionary/static/sounds/de/0/embarrassment.mp3

If you keep the speaker on, you will hear the correct pronunciation of the word "embarrassment"

Replace the word "embarrassment" in the link with any other word.
If the word exists in Google's dictionary, you will hear the correct pronunciation of the word.

I received this tip from Amit Aggarwal's famous and popular blog Digital Inspirations.

I have copied and pasted this link into my laptop,  Ipad and my Samsung Galaxy Note.
I already have an off line dictionary loaded on all three devices it but there is no audio facility.
A dictionary with audio support would take up a lot of space on an Ipad and smart phone.

With this link, I am able to carry an audio dictionary with me without paying the price of using up precious and limited disk space. I have 3G on both my Ipad and my smart phone.

Just thought of sharing with all of you
Regards
Vish