Totally Off topic- Interview with Vish

List,

Not Important
============

I have made a number of friends, a whole generation younger to me in the blog world and world of forums, and yahoo email lists.
Amit Chaturvedi is another of these young blogger friends of mine and I got friendly with him over the internet.
He is doing his PhD in Sociology.
He recently "interviewed" me and his questions were interesting and I did my best to answer them.
He has published that interview as a blog post. That's so kind of him.
I wonder if I deserve so much attention from him.

The link is :
http://personalconcerns.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/showcasing-my-friends-4/

If interested please read this blog post and leave a comment on his blog.

There is nothing about steel detailing here.
Skip if not interested.

Thanks and regards
Vish