Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Totally Off topic- Interview with Vish[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: steel steel <steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>, misc misc <misdetail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Totally Off topic- Interview with Vish
- From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 07:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
I have made a number of friends, a whole generation younger to me in the blog world and world of forums, and yahoo email lists.
Amit Chaturvedi is another of these young blogger friends of mine and I got friendly with him over the internet.
He is doing his PhD in Sociology.
He recently "interviewed" me and his questions were interesting and I did my best to answer them.
He has published that interview as a blog post. That's so kind of him.
I wonder if I deserve so much attention from him.
The link is :
If interested please read this blog post and leave a comment on his blog.
There is nothing about steel detailing here.
Skip if not interested.
Thanks and regards
- Prev by Subject: RE: Torsion on Wood Beam
- Next by Subject: RE: FW: try it out for yourself...
- Previous by thread: RE: Rebar Shop Drawings - European Practices
- Next by thread: Welding of Plate Washers