RE: Rebar Shop Drawings - European Practices

Martin,
Thank-you for your reply.  What about structural steel shop drawings?  In Germany were they prepared by the structural engineer or the structural steel contractor?  It is good to know that you are in the area.  Please send me your contact information directly to my e-mail account.

Regards, Harold Sprague

From: mli(--nospam--at)tb-engr.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Rebar Shop Drawings - European Practices
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:06:21 -0500

Harold,

I worked in Germany 10 years ago.  We used ISB-Cad to develop the shop drawings for all concrete reinforcing steel.  And at the end, a rebar bill of material was provided by the software.  That is one of the best program I used.  If you need help, please let me know.  I am in Kansas City area.

Thanks,

Martin