From: h.d.richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)telus.net]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 12:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Column Buckling Due to Unifoemly Distributed Load

Harold,

        Thank you, Harold.  I do have that reference.  It deals with allowable buckling stresses as a function of D/t and has nothing to say about kL/r ratios.. Never-the less, I will look at it again tomorrow when I'm a little wider awake.

        Thank you for your effort.  I do appreciate it.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson