Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Torsion on Wood Beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Torsion on Wood Beam
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 15:29:12 -0600
Anyone know of some simple formulas, or reference, for designing an unbraced wood beam that has a torsional moment, (or twisting), at the center of the span as well as bending due to vertical loads on the beam?
Thanks in advance,
Larry Hauer, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Tilt-Up Panel to Footing Connections
- Next by Subject: Re: Torsion on Wood Beam
- Previous by thread: Rebar Adhesive Anchoring
- Next by thread: Re: Torsion on Wood Beam