RE: seaint Digest for 8 May 2012

   Tom,
      I'd sure use Hilti's Profis for their latest design protocols to embed anything. I've got an awful lot of post-installed anchors out there that don't hold themselves up with the design procedures these days, much less the loads they are still carrying. It scares me enough that I would not use a design manual from 2010, without considering going back to 2004.
   HTH,
   Jim Getaz
   Winchester, Virginia