Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Torsion on Wood Beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Torsion on Wood Beam
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 08:12:04 -0600
Thanks Drew! The AITC manual, 5th edition does give formulas and even an example.
This looks like the way to go!
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:16:56 -0800
Subject: Re: Torsion on Wood Beam
I found another reference in the AITC "Timber Construction Manual" 5th edition on page 113.
On 5/9/2012 1:29 PM, Larry Hauer wrote:
Drew Morris, PE | Project Engineer
510 L Street, Suite 200 | Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Torsion on Wood Beam
- Next by Subject: Totally Off topic- Interview with Vish
- Previous by thread: Re: Torsion on Wood Beam
- Next by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 8 May 2012