Concrete Crack Repair

List,

I'm looking for suggestions on methods of repairing a through crack in the
stem portion of a 6-foot long slot segment of a cantilevered concrete
retaining wall. The 1/8-3/16" wide crack extends the full length at about
mid-height and was caused by an impact near the top from a ginormous
bulldozer on the toe side.

Thanks,

Michel Blangy, P.E.