From: ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Concrete crack repair
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 17:39:24 +1000

Having a modest building experience, let me ask this of our learned colleagues,
especially Harold.

Epoxy, I understand, is good for sealing, but does not have a big strength itself.
Why not, instead, do the following:

1. Drill thru the ends to prevent further growth.
2. widen the mouth using a small dia grinder
3. Fill with any good putty. They often fuse with parent concrete
and offer almost continuous material.

Sincerely
Gregory from Oz