RE: Concrete Crack Repair

List,

I've written my spec for the crack. Thanks to all who replied. After
speaking with the material supplier's technical representative, I decided on
a lower viscosity gel type epoxy. In addition to specifying that the
supplier's recommended procedures be adhered to, I felt it was important to
specify that a plural component dispensing pump must be utilized, that ports
be spaced no more than the wall thickness, and that the work be carried out
by contractor qualified by the material supplier's representative. I think
this should eliminate the chance of my goofy general bungling the job..

Michel

List,

I'm looking for suggestions on methods of repairing a through crack in the
stem portion of a 6-foot long slot segment of a cantilevered concrete
retaining wall. The 1/8-3/16" wide crack extends the full length at about
mid-height and was caused by an impact near the top from a ginormous
bulldozer on the toe side.

Thanks,

Michel Blangy, P.E.