Site Accelerations

To All,

I have been using the website rookRook.com to obtain specific site acclerations for whatever I am designing. It's a great website because you put in the address and it gives you a Google map along with the various accerations. Unfortunately, the website is down and I am not sure when it will be back up.

So, anyone out there have a good replacement website for finding site acclerations, (I find the USGS site to be too cumbersome)?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.