Re: Site Accelerations

Larry,

I actually download the USGS program and run it on my local computer.  It is very straight forward.  Look up the latitude and longitude on google and put into the program along with building code version, site class, etc. and you get all the calculated Sms, Sm1, Sds, Sd1, etc. values along with a response spectra curve if you want.

Thomas Hunt

From:        Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
To:        "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:        05/16/2012 09:14 AM
Subject:        Site Accelerations

To All,

I have been using the website rookRook.com to obtain specific site acclerations for whatever I am designing. It's a great website because you put in the address and it gives you a Google map along with the various accerations. Unfortunately, the website is down and I am not sure when it will be back up.

So, anyone out there have a good replacement website for finding site acclerations, (I find the USGS site to be too cumbersome)?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.