From:        Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
To:        "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:        05/17/2012 06:54 AM
Subject:        RE: Site Accelerations

Tarek,

Can you post the website for the application you described in your message below?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.

Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:15:21 -0700
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
From: Tarekmokhtar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net

USGS has a new web application that calculates everything just by typing the address

Tarek Mokhtar, SE

Larry,

I actually download the USGS program and run it on my local computer.  It is very straight forward.  Look up the latitude and longitude on google and put into the program along with building code version, site class, etc. and you get all the calculated Sms, Sm1, Sds, Sd1, etc. values along with a response spectra curve if you want.

Thomas Hunt