labc div 88

I am evaluating structural impacts for modifications to a 2 story building that has been retrofitted per division 88.

Section 8810 of division 88, for diaphragm DCR for wall h/t ratio, indicates v(u)per tables 88K and L. These tables do not include values for diag floor sheathing with wood finish (shown in table 88H). Also, the values shown for diag roof sheathing with roofing applied are different between tables 88H and K.

Is there a reason for this discrepancy in values between the buildings, and would I be incorrect in using the table 88H values to evaluate the DCR? Seems like wood finish would add strength to diag sheathing compared to just roofing on diag sheathing.

Thanks in advance

Paul Franceschi