Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Site Accelerations, (again!)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Site Accelerations, (again!)
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:06:10 -0600
Thanks to all who replied to my last week's message regadring finding site accelerations, (the web site I had been using- "rookRook" seems to have dissapeared).
So, I have gone to the USGS website which has an application based on the NEW codes which will not go into effect until next year, (I assume). So, I have tried to use the older website for the current codes, (i.e. '09 IBC), at a website titled "HSHMP_HazardApp.jar and downloaded the application, (which I think has to work with JAVA, whcih I have on my computer). Trouble is, the program directs me to the "WINZIP" web site, which doesn't do me any good.
Strange thing is, I remember using this program with print-outs, etc., prior to getting in the habit of using "rookRook". Now I can't seem to access or open the USGS program.
Any suggestions, or even better, another website or way to get site accelerations?
Thanks in advance,
Larry Hauer, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Site Accelerations, (Again Part II)
- Next by Subject: Site Amplification in Japanese Codes
- Previous by thread: Wind Problem Solutions - ASCE 7
- Next by thread: Site Accelerations, (Again Part II)