Site Accelerations, (again!)

Thanks to all who replied to my last week's message regadring finding site accelerations, (the web site I had been using- "rookRook" seems to have dissapeared).

So, I have gone to the USGS website which has an application based on the NEW codes which will not go into effect until next year, (I assume). So, I have tried to use the older website for the current codes, (i.e. '09 IBC), at a website titled "HSHMP_HazardApp.jar and downloaded the application, (which I think has to work with JAVA, whcih I have on my computer). Trouble is, the program directs me to the "WINZIP" web site, which doesn't do me any good.

Strange thing is, I remember using this program with print-outs, etc., prior to getting in the habit of using "rookRook". Now I can't seem to access or open the USGS program.

Any suggestions, or even better, another website or way to get site accelerations?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.