Site Accelerations, (Again Part II)

To All,

It appears that the USGS website has recently, (within the last week), changed their latest "DesignMaps" program so that it now includes the current building codes, (i.e. '09 IBC, etc.), as well as the new upcoming codes and with a nifty 1 page printout that includes a map, accelerations, spectrum graphs, etc. SO, no need to go to the previous version that I discussed in my first post.

But I am curious if there are any other websites out there that will give us site accelartions in case this site is down, doesn't respond, etc.

Larry Hauer, S.E.