From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto:seaint(--nospam--at)psfeg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:25 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

May 23, 2012

For Immediate Release:

SEAINT List Server transfers to LinkedIn SEAOSC group

Dear SEAINT List Server users;

SEAOSC (Structural Engineers Association of Southern California) has been sponsoring and funding the SEAINT List Server since 1994.

Due to technological and financial advantages, SEOASC Board of Directors has decided to continue the List Server service on LinkedIn platform.

Please click on the link below to access “SEAOSC Structural Engineers Association of Southern California” and request to become a member.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2246215&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

I’d encourage each of us to please continue sharing our ideas and contribution on SEOASC group on LinkedIn.

Using LinkedIn based Group/Listserver has several advantages over the current traditional TEXT only List Server.

Some of these advantages include incorporating images and more interactive usage.

Also all Job Postings will be available on SEAOSC LinkedIn group.

We look forward to experiencing your rich and valuable contributions.

The current List Server will no longer be available and will discontinue shortly.

SEAOSC will continue to support and fund the www.seaint.org and its activity will enhance it in near future.

I’d like to thank each one of you and Shafat Qazi for continuous and passionate contributions.

Thank you

Casey K. Hemmatyar, SE

SEAOSC Director