RE: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group - E-Mail Address Book and Password

You do not have to use your email password.

You will however need to create a new  linkedin account if you don’t already have one.  When you create a linkedin account don’t use the same password that you use for your email.

Once you have a linkedin account you can sign into linkedin and then join the SEAOSC group.

I’ll see everyone on the otherside!

Nick Fanger, SE

Kish Rigging, Inc.

5400 Commerce Ave.