From: Tarek Mokhtar [mailto:Tarekmokhtar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 3:58 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

I do not understand how much effort does it take to maintain this list, I thought it was on auto-pilot, with a moderator checking in when things got heated, a rare occurrence.

A big reason for maintaining my SEAOSC membership was this list, not sure really why I should keep sending $300 a year for?
I think a lot of list members would pitch in a few dollars a year if someone is willing to rescue it, any takers?

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
TMM Structural Engineers, Inc
31645 S. Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA., 92651