RE: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

There are actually 2 SEAOC groups on Linked-In.  It does not have the same feel (call me an old timer) than the tried and true list we have here.  I would hate to see this list dropped.

I have found this forum a very effective way of learning and communicating.

I would donate my entire beer tab to see it continue.

Regards, Harold Sprague