FW: seaint Digest for 26 May 2012

List

As one that has a part of this list for 15 years and a Past SEAOSC and SEAOC
President, we all understand the value of the active part as well as the
archive.

Creating a safe copy of the archive is a good idea and I will try to make it
happen and let everyone know the status

As for what to do now, SEAOC and SEAOSC have Linkedin groups, I also several
months ago started a SEAInt list group to serve as the next step in the
listserver and I do not plan on limiting the membership

So this give several options, the SEAInt option is a group that is not
specifically associated with an association performing other tasks with
their Linkedin Groups, the purpose would only be to continue the listserver
activity

It is your choice, discuss it, but the technology and software for the
listserver is over 15 years old and is prime for replacement.

If anyone has another idea please do not keep it a secret.

Bill

Williston L. Warren, IV-S.E., SECB
Newport Beach, California

--------------------------------------
PROPRIETARY MATERIAL: The information contained within this email is
proprietary material, intended only for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) addressee(s) listed and is the property of SESOL, Inc., Newport
Beach, California.  If the reader of this information is not the intended
recipient, you are here by notified that any unauthorized review,
dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copy of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If the reader of this information is not the intended
recipient, you are here by notified to please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to the SESOL, Inc. email administrator directly, send an email
to:admin_info(--nospam--at)sesol.com

                       seaint Digest for 26 May 2012

Topics covered in this issue include:

   1: Re: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group<b=
             by ad026 rpransom [mailto:<a
href=3D"mailto:ad026(--nospam--at)rpransom.ca">ad026@rpr=
   2: RE: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group
             by jrgrill55(--nospam--at)gmail.com

1                                Message:0001                            1