  From: Harold Sprague
  To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
  Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 4:53 PM
  Subject: RE: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

  There are actually 2 SEAOC groups on Linked-In.  It does not have the same feel (call me an old timer) than the tried and true list we have here.  I would hate to see this list dropped.

  I have found this forum a very effective way of learning and communicating.

  I would donate my entire beer tab to see it continue.

  Regards, Harold Sprague

  > Subject: RE: Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group
  > Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:02:01 -0500
  > From: billm(--nospam--at)pbsboston.com
  > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
  >
  > Great idea. Let's keep it going.
  >
  >
  > Bill McAbee
  > Project Engineer
  > Phoenix Bay State Construction Co., Inc.

Confidentiality Message

This email message, including its attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the render of this notice is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system forthwith and notify us immediately. Thank you.