RE: [2] Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

Bill,

I believe SEASC can create the google group account and own/manage it, and it appears that this format would be identical to the current listserver . Could you please consider this option?

Thank You

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
TMM Structural Engineers, Inc
31645 S. Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA., 92651
949-499-6254
949-499-2777 Fax

Bill and the list

We are trying to offer options because the listserver as we know it
presently is not going to continue for several reasons, including expense
and technology.

We are interested in option ideas but SEAOSC has fronted the expense and
also managed the listserver, we are also trying to offer alternatives with
current software and processes

The group can choose to migrate to whatever format they desire, but we are
talking about options where SEAOSC can continue to participate and assist.

My earlier posts, were discussing the archive, the vehicle the group chooses
is their choice, the archive is the SEAOSC Board, and I will assist in
making it available

The fate of the listserver is that it will end soon, the group needs to
decide what they are going to do, the listserver is being kept up so that
decision can be made, but make it quickly.

We have made Linkedin options available because we can be involved in the
management, whereas the others we may not

Bill

Williston L. Warren, IV-S.E., SECB
Newport Beach, California

--------------------------------------
PROPRIETARY MATERIAL: The information contained within this email is
proprietary material, intended only for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) addressee(s) listed and is the property of SESOL, Inc., Newport
Beach, California.  If the reader of this information is not the intended
recipient, you are here by notified that any unauthorized review,
dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copy of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If the reader of this information is not the intended
recipient, you are here by notified to please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to the SESOL, Inc. email administrator directly, send an email