Re: [2] Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

Great Scott, thanx for the offer, lets wait and see what SEASC says.
we could always change the name of the group, how does "The beer bunch" sound? :)

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
TMM Structural Engineers, Inc
31645 S. Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA., 92651
949-499-6254
949-499-2777 Fax

If they don't want/can't go this route, then if SEAOSC is OK with someone creating a "SEAINT" Google group, then I am willing to create it and get the ball rolling on it.

Regards,

Scott