RE: [2] Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

Casey,

Google groups is a private forum for members only, same as Linkedin, just much easier. Is there any chance for SEAOSC to (please) support a Google account or should we do it on our own?

Thank You

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
TMM Structural Engineers, Inc
31645 S. Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA., 92651
949-499-6254
949-499-2777 Fax

Dear Members;

Thank you for valuable comments.
This current SEAOSC LinkedIn system is significantly more advanced than
SEAINT Listserver.
Keep in mind that every single time a member posts a discussion on SEAOSC
LinkedIn Group; all members receive an email notification link to that
discussion.
There are many other benefits on new LinkedIn platform. Unlike SEAINT List
Server, the new Archive info will be exclusively available only to SEAOSC
LinkedIn members only and not public.

Best Regards
Casey K. Hemmatyar
SEAOSC Director