From: Tarek Mokhtar [mailto:Tarekmokhtar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 3:31 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: [2] Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC
group

Scott,

I think we should go forward with the Google or Yahoo group account, I am
afraid the listserver will cease before we get everybody on board, as far as
a group name I don't think it matters that much so will leave that up to you

Thank You and have a nice weekend

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
TMM Structural Engineers, Inc
31645 S. Coast Hwy