Re: [2] Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC group

Tarek,

It looks like there is already a "SEAINT" Google Group.  So, unless we can somehow get in contact with the owner of that Group (I have message into him/her supposedly), we will have to use something other than "SEAINT" as the name.

Options that I have thought of:

SEINT		(as in Structural Engineers International)
SEAINT List

Any other thoughts?

Regards,

Scott