נושא:Re: [2] Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSCgroup

SEINT

David Cohen
Chief Engineering Manager

Tarek Mokhtar <TarekMokhtar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net> כתב:

These sound good too

Tarek

>"SEAINT List" on Google or "SEAINT" on Yahoo groups sounds good.
>
>On Friday, June 1, 2012, Scott Maxwell wrote:
>
>Tarek,
>
>It looks like there is already a "SEAINT" Google Group.  So, unless
>we can somehow get in contact with the owner of that Group (I have
>message into him/her supposedly), we will have to use something
>other than "SEAINT" as the name.
>
>Options that I have thought of:
>
>SEINT           (as in Structural Engineers International)
>SEAINT List
>
>Any other thoughts?
>
>Regards,
>
>Scott
>
>On Jun 1, 2012, at 6:31 PM, Tarek Mokhtar wrote:
>
>>  Scott,
>>
>>  I think we should go forward with the Google or Yahoo group account,
>>  I am afraid the listserver will cease before we get everybody on
>>  board, as far as a group name I don't think it matters that much so
>>  will leave that up to you
>>
>>  Thank You and have a nice weekend
>>
>>  Tarek Mokhtar, SE
>>  TMM Structural Engineers, Inc
>>  31645 S. Coast Hwy
>>  Laguna Beach, CA., 92651
>>  949-499-6254
>>  949-499-2777 Fax
>>

>>>  If they don't want/can't go this route, then if SEAOSC is OK with
>>>  someone creating a "SEAINT" Google group, then I am willing to
>>>  create it and get the ball rolling on it.
>>>
>>>  Regards,
>>>
>>>  Scott

Confidentiality Message

This email message, including its attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the render of this notice is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system forthwith and notify us immediately. Thank you.