From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto:seaint(--nospam--at)psfeg.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 6:18 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: [2] Important Message: SEAINT Continues on LinkedIn SEAOSC
group

Dear Tarek, T. William and List members;

Due to your requests, I am currently evaluating a new Listserver that is
almost identical to the current SEAINT, but more cost efficient and advanced
technology.
Once I'm done evaluating, I will present it to the SEAOSC Board of Directors
on Wednesday, June 6th.
I will do my best to make your wishes come true.
Please send an email to seaint(--nospam--at)psfeg.org with "SEAINT" in the subject line.
Once the new Listserver is approved by the Board, we will start setting it
up and will run it.

Best Regards
Casey K. Hemmatyar, SE
SEAOSC Director