Sloshing/Seismic forces on immersed bodies

I am evaluating the design requirements for equipment and components
immersed inside ground supported tanks.  I am familiar with determining
convective and impulsive forces on the tank resulting from seismic
acceleration, but those methods do not seem applicable to determining
the forces exerted on equipment immersed in the liquids stored in the
tank.  Is anyone familiar with a method for determining the forces
exerted by sloshing liquids on bodies immersed within a liquid storage
tanks?

Thank you, in advance.

Gray Hodge