Re: Test

Hi Daryl,

I must agree back in those day's it was  fun w/ Bill P. and the activity
was intense.

I'm running for City Council in Mission Viejo these days. I'm on the
November 6, 2012 ballot.  Some support is greatly is appreciated.

Thank you all, and have a good weekend.

Sincerely,
Desi Kiss, MS, PE

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM, h.d.richardson
<h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)telus.net>wrote:

> This message was also sent by h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)telus.net to:
> bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
>
> Scott,
>
> Perhaps we need to send out private e-mail messages to some we know
> who may not know that the list is back up and running.  Perhaps we need
> Bill P. back on the list.  At least there was activity when bill was
> around and I for one found him interesting.
>
> Regards to all
>
> H. Daryl Richardson
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Maxwell" <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu>

Truncated 563 characters in the previous message to save energy.

<http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=**seaint-seaosc&nm=**>

--
*Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.- *Principal
*DJK Engineering* - Mission Viejo CA.

"Be brave enough to stand up for what is right, although it
may not be popular or easy, and even if you stand alone"

Anonymous
*CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This e-mail and any electronic attachment  is
only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and it may contain information that is privileged and confidential.   All
recipients are obligated and directed to maintain it in a safe, secure and
confidential manner.  Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain
confidentiality is strictly prohibited and you may be subject you to
violations of state and/or federal law(s) and carry criminal and/or civil
penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and please delete this message immediately from
your computer or any other electronic device without making a copy or
distribution. Thank you.*