To: "h.d.richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)telus.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Test

On 8/18/2012 1:47 PM, h.d.richardson wrote:
Scott,

Perhaps we need to send out private e-mail messages to some we know who may not know that the list is back up and running. Perhaps we need Bill P. back on the list. At least there was activity when bill was around and I for one found him interesting.

Regards to all

H. Daryl Richardson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Maxwell" <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu>