To: <seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Test

Hi Daryl,

I must agree back in those day's it was  fun w/ Bill P. and the activity
was intense.

I'm running for City Council in Mission Viejo these days. I'm on the
November 6, 2012 ballot.  Some support is greatly is appreciated.

Thank you all, and have a good weekend.

Sincerely,
Desi Kiss, MS, PE

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM, h.d.richardson